By Simon Singh
The book is about cryptography and the passion for cryptography. It’s about the history and evolution of code makers and code breakers. The passion for mathematics and rigor shine through! About the evolution of cryptography throughout history and how with each new technology, there was a race between code makers and code breakers.
- The Polish were the first to crack enigma
- Create a mind map on the book and include it here
I am now absolutely intrigued by cryptography and cryptanalysis. And I have come to love the intellectual challenge that is code breaking.
- Monoalphabetic cipher - Done
- Caesar shift cipher - Done
- Monoalphabetic cipher with homophones - In Progress